Kenya Markets Trust works to sustainably improve the lives of Kenyans by transforming its key market systems. Among the key challenges we seek to solve are Food Insecurity in Kenya, Meat Deficiency in Kenya, Low Yields in our Kenyan farms, Increasing Climate Change and Limited Water Supply.
Disappearing Wildlife and Rising Livestock Numbers in Kenyan Rangelands
- The ‘New Normal’: How COVID 19 has changed the workplace – Lessons and experiences from KMT and peer organisations
- COVID-19 Impact In East Africa – Fortnightly Briefing (Week Commencing 3rd August 2020)
- Commercialising and Professionalising the Management of Dairy Hubs
- COVID-19 Impact In East Africa – Fortnightly Briefing (Week Commencing 6 July 2020)
- Increasing Small-Scale Dairy Farmers’ Participation to Formal Milk Markets
- Contrasting commercial agri-extension success stories in Kenya, Tanzania and Nigeria
- Supporting SMEs in developing countries adapt to climate change through multi-stakeholder partnerships
- Enabling private sector adaptation to climate change among SMES in developing countries: What role for multi-stakeholder partnerships? Experiences from Kenya
- POLICY BRIEF: Climate Resilient Economic Development in Kenya’s ASALs – A Pathway To Achieving The Big Four Agenda
- RESEARCH BRIEF: Projected Climate Change And Its Potential Impact On Cattle In Kajiado County
About Kenya Markets Trust
Our Focus Areas
Our work spans across all the 47 counties in Kenya where we work through key partnerships with businesses, representative bodies, governments and other relevant institutions in The Agri-Inputs Sector, The Livestock Sector and The Water Sector. Read more here
We create and share content in regards to our areas of focus. You can find all our publications on our publications page.
Follow Our Work
The contnet we share can help you or a Kenyan you know. Follow our work and learn more about the three sectors we focus on in various regards. We’ll send to you all the latest publications straight to your inbox.