Kenya Markets Trust works to sustainably improve the lives of Kenyans by transforming its key market systems. Among the key challenges we seek to solve are Food Insecurity in Kenya, Meat Deficiency in Kenya, Low Yields in our Kenyan farms, Increasing Climate Change and Limited Water Supply.
Food Security & Crop Seed in Kenya
Towards competitive seed systems serving smallholder farmers
Contextualising Pathways to Resilience in Kenya’s ASALs under the Big Four Agenda
- Rabbit meat, the delicacy missing on your plate
- A Mapping and Analysis of Livestock Finishing and Fattening Enterprises and Business Models in Kenya
- INTERVIEW: Our plan to make the meat sector profitable
- WEBINAR: Bridging the Gap: Which way for livestock finishing and fattening in Kenya?
- Water services set to improve in Coast and Tanathi regions
- Authorization Process in the Seed Sector in Kenya is Gaining Momentum
- Good Pasture Production Key To Quality Meat From Rangelands
- From poultry to pigs, know the meat to invest in for good profits
- Market and Economic Feasibility of Granulated Lime in Kenya
- Scratch-off Labels for Seed