Kenya Markets Trust works to sustainably improve the lives of Kenyans by transforming its key market systems. Among the key challenges we seek to solve are Food Insecurity in Kenya, Meat Deficiency in Kenya, Low Yields in our Kenyan farms, Increasing Climate Change and Limited Water Supply.
Mbaitu FM, 11th September 2013
- WEBINAR: Pathways to Sustainability for Water and Sanitation Services During and Post COVID-19
- COVID-19 Impact In East Africa – Fortnightly Briefing (Week Commencing 31st August 2020)
- LIVESTOCK RESEARCH: Pathways To Systemic Change In Kenya’s Livestock Sector
- COVID-19 Impact In East Africa – Fortnightly Briefing (Week Commencing 17th August 2020)
- The ‘New Normal’: How COVID 19 has changed the workplace – Lessons and experiences from KMT and peer organisations
- COVID-19 Impact In East Africa – Fortnightly Briefing (Week Commencing 3rd August 2020)
- Commercialising and Professionalising the Management of Dairy Hubs
- COVID-19 Impact In East Africa – Fortnightly Briefing (Week Commencing 6 July 2020)
- Increasing Small-Scale Dairy Farmers’ Participation to Formal Milk Markets
- Contrasting commercial agri-extension success stories in Kenya, Tanzania and Nigeria
About Kenya Markets Trust
Our Focus Areas
Our work spans across all the 47 counties in Kenya where we work through key partnerships with businesses, representative bodies, governments and other relevant institutions in The Agri-Inputs Sector, The Livestock Sector and The Water Sector. Read more here
We create and share content in regards to our areas of focus. You can find all our publications on our publications page.
Follow Our Work
The contnet we share can help you or a Kenyan you know. Follow our work and learn more about the three sectors we focus on in various regards. We’ll send to you all the latest publications straight to your inbox.