Kenya Markets Trust works to sustainably improve the lives of Kenyans by transforming its key market systems. Among the key challenges we seek to solve are Food Insecurity in Kenya, Meat Deficiency in Kenya, Low Yields in our Kenyan farms, Increasing Climate Change and Limited Water Supply.
Supporting private adaptation to climate change in semi-arid lands in developing countries
- The Dusit Al-Shabaab Terror Attack: A Year On
- Enhancing Market Access and Use of Agricultural Lime
- OPPORTUNITY: MRE/12/2019 – Monitoring, Results & Evaluation Specialist
- VIDEO: Impact of Climate Change on Kenya’s Big 4 Agenda
- Meat End Market Trends in Kenya
- KMT Agri Inputs Case Study
- High Acidity In Soils Killing Agriculture Sector
- Restructured Business Model Restores The Livestock Business In Rural Kenya
- Improved Livestock Health For Better Prices And Quality Product
- Breaking The Cycle Of Livestock Deaths In Wajir County – Ibrahim Adan’s Story
About Kenya Markets Trust
Our Focus Areas
Our work spans across all the 47 counties in Kenya where we work through key partnerships with businesses, representative bodies, governments and other relevant institutions in The Agri-Inputs Sector, The Livestock Sector and The Water Sector. Read more here
We create and share content in regards to our areas of focus. You can find all our publications on our publications page.
Follow Our Work
The contnet we share can help you or a Kenyan you know. Follow our work and learn more about the three sectors we focus on in various regards. We’ll send to you all the latest publications straight to your inbox.