Kenya Markets Trust works to sustainably improve the lives of Kenyans by transforming its key market systems. Among the key challenges we seek to solve are Food Insecurity in Kenya, Meat Deficiency in Kenya, Low Yields in our Kenyan farms, Increasing Climate Change and Limited Water Supply.
Supporting private adaptation to climate change in semi-arid lands in developing countries
- Private sector led Animal Health service delivery: Case of Wajir and Turkana Counties
- KMT Supported Facilities Excel In Water Utilities Ranking
- KMT Teaches Cattle Keepers Value Addition For Beef
- Isiolo Residents to Benefit from Increased and Improved Access to Water Services
- Value Chain Analysis for Resilience in Drylands (VC-ARID)- identification of adaptation options in key sectors
- Transforming the beef value chain in northern Kenya – opportunities for the private sector
- The building blocks of climate-resilient economic development and private sector adaptation in semi-arid lands in Senegal and Kenya
- Supporting private adaptation to climate change in semi-arid lands in developing countries
- Nurturing relationships of trust with key stakeholders- the PRISE approach to influencing county- and national-level policy-making in Kenya
- How can ownership of and access to land drive climate-resilient economic development in Kenya’s semi arid lands
About Kenya Markets Trust
Our Focus Areas
Our work spans across all the 47 counties in Kenya where we work through key partnerships with businesses, representative bodies, governments and other relevant institutions in The Agri-Inputs Sector, The Livestock Sector and The Water Sector. Read more here
We create and share content in regards to our areas of focus. You can find all our publications on our publications page.
Follow Our Work
The contnet we share can help you or a Kenyan you know. Follow our work and learn more about the three sectors we focus on in various regards. We’ll send to you all the latest publications straight to your inbox.