Kenya Markets Trust works to sustainably improve the lives of Kenyans by transforming its key market systems. Among the key challenges we seek to solve are Food Insecurity in Kenya, Meat Deficiency in Kenya, Low Yields in our Kenyan farms, Increasing Climate Change and Limited Water Supply.
Veterinary Surgeons & Veterinary Para Professionals Act – No 29 – of 2011
- Official Statement By Kenya Veterinary Board On Coronavirus Pandemic
- Mapping climatic risks, impacts and adaptation options along the water, agricultural inputs and livestock value chains in Kenya
- Why Agri-Research Matters in Addressing Food Insecurity in Kenya
- The Kenya Southern Rangelands Beef Value Chain
- Role of livestock research in developing and implementing climate-smart strategies in ASALs
- Soil acidity endangers Kenya’s food production and security
- The Dusit Al-Shabaab Terror Attack: A Year On
- Enhancing Market Access and Use of Agricultural Lime
- Enhancing food security through seed multiplication technology
- OPPORTUNITY: MRE/12/2019 – Monitoring, Results & Evaluation Specialist
About Kenya Markets Trust
Our Focus Areas
Our work spans across all the 47 counties in Kenya where we work through key partnerships with businesses, representative bodies, governments and other relevant institutions in The Agri-Inputs Sector, The Livestock Sector and The Water Sector. Read more here
We create and share content in regards to our areas of focus. You can find all our publications on our publications page.
Follow Our Work
The contnet we share can help you or a Kenyan you know. Follow our work and learn more about the three sectors we focus on in various regards. We’ll send to you all the latest publications straight to your inbox.