Kenya Markets Trust works to sustainably improve the lives of Kenyans by transforming its key market systems. Among the key challenges we seek to solve are Food Insecurity in Kenya, Meat Deficiency in Kenya, Low Yields in our Kenyan farms, Increasing Climate Change and Limited Water Supply.
Veterinary Surgeons & Veterinary Para Professionals Act – No 29 – of 2011
- WEBINAR: Kenya’s Agricultural Lime Market: Options, Opportunities and Economic Potential for Granulated Lime
- KMT partners with national government and private sector towards stimulating meat industry modernisation for safe and quality meat
- OPPORTUNITY: RFP – Customising Existing Meat Inventory And Traceability System
- OPPORTUNITY: SMA/02/2021 – Sector Manager – Agri-inputs
- The fifth United Nations Environment Assembly and what is expected for future environmental issues
- A Transformative Approach to Accelerating Access to Safe Drinking Water for Low-Income Areas
- Horizon Kenya: Exploring trends set to shape the future in Kenya – Politics
- WEBINAR: Pathways to Sustainability for Water and Sanitation Services During and Post COVID-19
- COVID-19 Impact In East Africa – Fortnightly Briefing (Week Commencing 31st August 2020)
- LIVESTOCK RESEARCH: Pathways To Systemic Change In Kenya’s Livestock Sector
About Kenya Markets Trust
Our Focus Areas
Our work spans across all the 47 counties in Kenya where we work through key partnerships with businesses, representative bodies, governments and other relevant institutions in The Agri-Inputs Sector, The Livestock Sector and The Water Sector. Read more here
We create and share content in regards to our areas of focus. You can find all our publications on our publications page.
Follow Our Work
The contnet we share can help you or a Kenyan you know. Follow our work and learn more about the three sectors we focus on in various regards. We’ll send to you all the latest publications straight to your inbox.